Welcome to Joseph & Joseph. Attorneys in Columbus Ohio
Joseph & Joseph is a firm that has earned Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating, and its listing in Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. AV Rating “Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards Reflecting the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary” Martindale-Hubbell®. The Joseph & Joseph law firm is centrally located in the Capital of Ohio, Columbus.
The firm practices in the following areas:
Domestic and Family Law
Business and Civil Trial Practice
Estate Planning and Probate
Real Estate Practice
Representing owners, lenders, developers, brokers, contractors, landlords, and ,commercial tenants, Joseph & Joseph is an experienced law firm providing legal services in all aspects of the commercial real estate transaction. Combining its litigation and business practices, the firm’s representation includes simple to very complex transactional matters, as well as, real estate and business litigation. Recognized nationally by its peers, the firm is honored to appear in the Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory’s “Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.”
We welcome you to visit our articles and our blog for information and discussion of real estate topics.
Divorce, Domestic Relations & Family Law Practice
Having come from a sophisticated large firm practice, along with the experience of sophisticated business transactions and litigation, Joseph & Joseph’s Divorce, Domestic Relations, & Family Law section is a formidable presence in Ohio. The firm is experienced in the simplest dissolution to the tackling of the most complicated divorce and custody disputes.
We welcome you to visit our articles and our blog for information and discussion of Divorce, Domestic Relations & Family Law practice topics.
Contact The Law Offices of Joseph & Joseph
Need an experienced Real Estate Attorney or Divorce Lawyer in the State of Ohio, or a law firm that is experienced in Business Litigation, Civil Trial Practice, Corporate Law, Employment Law, Real Estate and Property Law, Domestic and Family Law, Banking or Commercial Law?
We Are Not Just Columbus Attorneys
At Joseph & Joseph We want you to have information about Domestic Relations, Family, Divorce, Dissolution, Alimony, Custody, Spousal Support & Child Support. Visit our articles:
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do Part 2: Divorcing, Own Real Estate and Both on the Loan
- Modification of Spousal Support and Child Support
- Risky Business: Workplace Romances rarely end happily
- Grounds for Divorce
- Child Support: When is the Standard of Living a Factor?
- Client Do’s and Don’ts
- NEW LAW REGARDING PAST DUE CHILD SUPPORT AND PENALTIES
- Is My Spouse/Significant Other Cheating? WIRETAPPING IN OHIO
- Parental Child Abduction
- DIVORCE & POST DECREE: The Dating Parent: When Is Morality A Custody or Visitation Issue?
- Antenuptial (or Prenuptial) Agreements
- Valuation of the Professional Practice such as the Medical Practice in a Divorce of One of the Professionals
- Division of Property in a Divorce or Dissolution
- Child Support Self Employed Calculation The Self-Employed Pitfalls in Determining Income For Child Support Purposes
- DIVORCE AND COLLEGE EDUCATION OF THE CHILDREN
- Prenuptial Agreements and Spousal Support
- Fifty Shades of Gray and Spousal Support
- International Parental Kidnapping
- SUGGESTIONS FOR REDUCING LEGAL FEES
At Joseph & Joseph We want you to have information about Real Estate, Property Law, Foreclosure, Mechanics Liens, Loan Closings. Visit our articles:
- A Case for A Partition Action? Breaking Up Is Hard to Do: Especially if you own Real Estate together and Aren’t Married.
- ADVERSE POSSESSION: Legally Stealing Real Property; What About Dispossession or Divorce?
- Real Estate Appraisers
- Ohio Mechanics’ Lien: Select Statutes and Forms
- Deeds: Ohio Statutory Forms
- Financing/Loan Documents and Selected Statues
- Real Estate: Foreclosures and Title
- Escrow Closing vs. Round Table Closing
- Landlord/Tenant Law in Ohio
- The Difficult Life of the Landlord
- Partnership, Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Company, Or Corporation?
- Recent Cases of Interest to Real Property Lawyers
- Retired Judges to be Assigned to Commercial Court Per Ohio Supreme Court
- SUGGESTIONS FOR REDUCING LEGAL FEES